Friday, November 7, 2008

Amy's random questions for MI-5:

Here goes;
1. Bath or Shower?
*I 'almost' always take showers because of the time factor. I guess that's because I see bathing as a basic part of hygiene. However, my wife has taught me some benefits of a hot bath ... more on that some other time. (:
2. If you are a beer drinker- what is your favorite? Is it a seasonal thing? If you aren't a beer drinker what is your favorite beverage and does it change with the season?
*I acquired a taste for beer several years ago ... especially with Mexican food. But due to my pastoral responsibilities these days, I don't drink it. But I DO enjoy a good fresh coffee. And I look forward to other hot beverages in the winter. My wife makes a wonderful spiced cider each Christmas - Its awesome!
3. Now that the election is over what is one thing you are looking forward to as "life resumes"?
*I will once again enjoy the evening news on TV. I got so disgusted with the political rhetoric of elections, that I had quit this form of evening relaxation.
4. If you were a board game what game would you be?
*I don't like that word ... wait, that's the word "bored" I don't like. I guess I would be Monopoly - because it has endured the test of time.
5. Do you like barbecue sauce? Do you have a favorite brand? A favorite barbecue dish?
*Oh Yeah! I grew up in the south where BBQ is king. Smokey Bones BBQ is some of the best. But I recently discovered a delicious sauce in California called, The Pepper Plant ... a rather 'spicy' recipe. I hope to find it in Maine - or maybe online. Its bottled by Blossom Valley Foods in Gilroy, California. It would be GREAT for chicken wings. Whew ... my mouth is salivating !!!

No comments: