Friday, July 18, 2008

MI-5 - Psychobabble

OK Bill .......
If I were a snack cake I would be a moon pie. Why? Simple ... I'd be sweet & mushy!

If I were a car I would be a Rolls Royce. Why? Because I believe I was designed more for cruising ... not so much for speed. I've come to the conclusion that "speed kills".

If I were a kitchen utensil I would be a butta-knife. Why? Because they have multiple uses like screw remover, pry bar, & paint scraper ... besides spreading 'yellow fat' on toast or bread.

If I were a famous rich person I would be Jimmie Buffet. Why? Because he influenced lots of people with music, then became 'quite the businessman' with his earnings. He enjoys some of the same things I do - and can afford to do them anytime. Besides, I could become him with very few physical changes.

If I were a over the counter medicine I would be Ibuprophen. Why? Because I could help people of all ages find relief from pain and inflamation ... with very little 'side affects'.

No comments: