Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Me Mudda & Brudda

Well, I'm feeling very connected to my family once again. Seeing my kids (& grandson) last week got me thinking about my dear ol' Mom living in South Florida. And my mind went back to my last visit with her before moving to Maine. That's when this picture was taken.

She is such a WONDERFUL mother! She knows how difficult it is for me to come and see her right now, so she made plans to visit me in Maine ... all the way from South Florida. I almost can't believe it! She's going on 90 years old and has chronic back pain, but she is still willing to attempt the trip.

My older sister and her husband are making the trip too. Mom is flying to my sisters in Virginia, then they will be taking a road for several days visiting other family in New York. The big trip ends with us in Maine. I feel SO blessed, and I can't wait to see my mother again!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting!!! What a blessing that will be (for us, too!).

Billy Rhythm said...

When will she be here?