Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh yeh ... its warming up in Maine. This winter has been harsh, and today was the warmest day in months. I can't wait to get back out on the road.

I put the battery charger on the V-star today and gave her a crank. She sounded happy for warm weather too. She popped and backfired a few times. But she smoothed out and the pipes were cracklin' in no time.

I actually took a run down the street to go through the gears once or twice. But I have been fighting a nasty cold and didn't want to go far. However, that quick trip really got my blood pumping! I started thinking about some places I would like to go this summer.

I want to make a few more rides for the CMA this season. And one trip I gotta do is up the coast to Bar Harbor and Cadillac Mountain. The last time I was there in my car, I saw a guy riding a new Indian Chief up at the peak. I thought, "THAT"S COOL" ... I gotta do that. So I say, COME ON SUMMER !!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dwane did the same thing yesterday! Just went a couple of miles--to try things out. Have you biked up Mt. Washington in NH??