Friday, April 18, 2008

Questions from The Beloved


Today's blog will be answers to questions sent by another MI-5 blogger - my answers are 'bold' type. Directions are;
You must choose from one of the 2 answers, "neither one" is not an acceptable answer. If you would like you can explain your choice.

Would You Rather:
1. Sleep each night with 2 harmless bats in your bedroom OR Always have 5 pigeons hanging out in your bathroom? Bats ... pigeons are WAY too noisy!
2. Sleep on the sidewalk for a week straight in normal weather OR Sleep for 1 night on the sidewalk in the pouring rain? One night with rain. I grew up in Florida where it rains about 200 days/ year ... its not so bad.
3. Never be able to smile OR Never be able to dream when you sleep? Never dream ... I can't remember them anyway.
4. Not be able to read OR Not be able to talk? Not read ... I'm a preacher 'for heaven sakes'!
5. Bang your funny bone 5 times in a row OR Listen for 20 minutes to someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard? I'll take the nails ... my elbows are really sensitive.

Thanks Sue!

No comments: